Entertain and Accommodate – The Choice is Yours!
It's not often a 5 bedroom home with the potential to be such a versatile home is offered in Seaford Rise. The space doesn't just stop inside, this home has a front circular driveway that accommodates for plenty of off-street parking or provides the perfect use of storing large vehicles or caravans without the hassle and costs of storage units. This well maintained 5 bedroom, 2 toilet home is set on an impressive 480sqm (approximate) flat allotment. Room for the whole family and more, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with the perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. Situated in an ideal quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by great neighbours, this home is sure to impress! Invest or Nest, it's a must to inspect!
This home will satisfy the needs of a growing family with a versatile floorplan including five spacious bedrooms or four bedrooms and a study, whichever suits your needs! The kitchen is central to two living areas and overlooks the huge entertaining area which is completely undercover and can be fully enclosed which will be sure to impress your guests. It over-looking the large lawn area for the kids to play which has a lush low maintenance garden and garden shed.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and direct access to three-way bathroom
- Generous sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 4 and 5, both with built-in robes
- Option to use bedroom 2 as study/home office/theatre room/kids' play room
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan and gas heater
- Practical kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Family room with ceiling fan
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with additional toilet
- Separate linen closet
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Spacious gabled verandah with ceiling fans and custom made built-in bar, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Large, fully fenced rear yard with veggie garden
- Garden shed with power and lighting
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access to rear
- Ample additional off-street parking available
- Electric roller shutters to front of house
Set within a short stroll to Seaford's beachfront where sunset views are a must see! All of this and within only a quick drive to all amenities including: Seaford Central, public transport options and Seaford Rise Primary School.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).