Contract signed - awaiting cooling off!
Situated on a large 765sqm (approximate) block with a wide 19.51m (approximate) frontage. The lucky new owners of this home will live within a peaceful and private pocket of Valley View, while still being only moments from local schools, parks and shopping precincts.
Gorgeous timber floorboards are on show in the light-filled lounge room while the well-equipped kitchen and open dining room flows to the entertainer’s deck. Here, you can start the day with your morning coffee or host guests that overlooks the rear yard.
Features that make this home special:
- Three spacious bedrooms complete with ceiling fans, bedroom 1 with built in robe
- Light filled lounge room
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and IAG dishwasher, ample storage space and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Single carport with roller door
- Decked balcony for outdoor entertaining
- Expansive rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Garden/tool shed
Location is the key with a variety of facilities within reach, St Paul’s College is just down the road and Dry Creek Wetlands around the corner! In close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just a short 25 minute (approximate) drive to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).