Character Home in Great Location
From the moment you see it, you will want to call this fabulous bungalow yours!
Situated on a generous 538sqm (approximate) block on a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of Nailsworth and surrounded by other quality homes. Stunning sought after character features include open fireplaces, high ceilings with ornate plasterwork, polished pine floorboards and leadlight glass.
Features that make this property special:
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, with built-in robe to bedroom 3
- Separate spacious bedroom 4/teenage retreat/rumpus room: the choice is yours!
- Large lounge with feature fireplace
- Formal dining room with feature fireplace and split system air conditioner
- Eat in kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and gas cooking
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry incorporating toilet
- Bonus store room
- Gorgeous timber floors to hallway and bedrooms
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Freshly painted
- National Broadband Network and Foxtel connected
- Rear verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance, secure front and rear gardens
- Secure carport with automatic roller door leading to off-street, undercover parking for 4-5 cars
Superbly located close by to shopping, schools and public transport options. You will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD and fabulous Adelaide Oval Precinct, and it’s in the new Adelaide High School zone.
Ticks so many boxes, you need to see this one!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.