Charming Low Maintenance Living!
This circa 1925 bluestone single fronted cottage provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home located in the prestigious suburb of Nailsworth.
Set behind a high fence, the property occupies a neat and maintainable 300sqm (approximate) allotment and opens to a gorgeous front verandah and home boasting high ceilings, original character and incorporates quality modern fixtures and fittings throughout. This home is sure to impress!
Desirably located with a beautiful park at the end of the street, within minutes of the vibrant precincts of Prospect and North Adelaide, close to fine public and private schools and a quick commute to the city, this enviable location is also moments from public transport.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge with fireplace
- Stylish dine-in kitchen with split system air conditioner, ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry with built-in cupboard
- Verandah entertaining area
- Beautifully established and manicured gardens
- Fully fenced yard with shed
- Rear laneway with gated drive through access to open carport and additional off-street parking
- Private front yard with gate for street access
- Self-managed strata fees
- 300sqm allotment (approximate)
Local amenities include Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 117 or 8269 7711 (office).