Large Courtyard Home
OPENS FOR THE 1ST AND 2ND OF FEBRUARY HAVE BEEN CANCELLED! APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
Built in 2013 this large contemporary style home is situated on a landscaped 415sqm (approximate) allotment. Offering 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms and 2 living areas it provides plenty of internal space and a rear yard perfect for children to play or for pets.
With a light filled open plan living room, alfresco, and stylish kitchen it is ideal for families and first home buyers seeking a great near City location. Investors should also give it serious consideration with up to 5 bedrooms providing potential for a high rental yield..
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Generous sized 3 further bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- 5th bedroom or TV room/2nd living space
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Spacious, light filled open plan living area
- Stunning kitchen with huge stone topped island bench, 5 burner gas cooker, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and large walk in pantry
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Good sized laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning function
- Alfresco area with mains gas point and ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with rainwater tank
- Single garage under main roof with automatic roller door and direct internal entry
- Instant gas hot water
- 415sqm (approximate) landscaped block
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Rd, Main North Rd or Regency Road.
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).