Contemporary 4 Bedroom Family Home!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this gorgeous family home, boasting beautiful floorboards and an abundance of natural light throughout.
Set on a generous 569sqm (approximate) corner allotment, the backyard and undercover entertaining area offers plenty of space for the kids, pets, family and friends to enjoy. Additionally providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
With a modern, neutral decor inside and low maintenance landscaping, this easy care home will appeal to families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all complete with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooktop
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen with ceiling fan and wall unit air conditioner
- Glistening bathroom with separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Garden shed
- Large carport with automatic roller door
- Solar electrical system
- Roller shutters
- TV with camera system for security
- All TV's and brackets included
Located close to a variety of early learning centres, kindergartens and local schools including Surrey Downs Primary, St. Francis Xavier, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. Public transport options are also close by. All this and only a few minutes' drive to all of the cafes, shopping and entertainment options that Fairview Green, The Grove Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza have to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.