Fantastic Family Living or Ideal Investment!
This well-maintained open plan home situated on an easy care 300sqm (approximate) allotment is sure to impress. Providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family.
With three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite. All bedrooms include built-in robes for added convenience plus a central main bathroom complete with a separate bath and shower. The open-plan kitchen, living and meals area with modern, neutral décor throughout offers direct access to the fenced, low maintenance rear yard which presents a blank canvas to create your own outdoor oasis to host loved ones.
Whether you are looking for your first home to call your own in this sought-after area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities or searching for a quality investment property, then this stylish and spacious home could be the one for you.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, all with built-in robes
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliance including a dishwasher, gas cooktop, generous cupboard pantry space and breakfast bar
- Contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced paved backyard with low – maintenance gardens surrounding, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single garage with roller door and direct internal access
- Low maintenance front yard with paved driveway for additional off-street parking
Close-by to the Munno Para Shopping City and all that the Elizabeth City Centre has to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.