Family Living in Convenient Location
Perfectly positioned on a 730sqm (approximate) allotment with a 16.46m (approximate) frontage and beautifully maintained, this is a home perfectly suited to those who love a touch of vintage charm. Ornate ceiling roses and original lighting fixtures are on show, paired with timber sliding doors and floorboards.
There is scope to add your own touches to the bathroom and the kitchen provides you with the option to further update or leave as is, already providing plenty of storage and a breakfast bar for casual dining. There are three good-size bedrooms and one bathroom, plus a light-filled living room and a wonderful dining area.
When friends drop by, you can entertain in style in the backyard with a pergola and lawn where the kids can play. A garage with a cellar is also on offer along with a rainwater tank and an internal laundry to complete this impressive property.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Spacious separate lounge with gas heater and beautiful ceiling rose
- Light filled dining with air conditioner adjacent kitchen
- Updated kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Well-kept main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard
- Pergola entertaining area
- Large, low maintenance yard complete with rainwater tank and storage area behind garage
- Garage with roller door and underground cellar
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the Hectorville Community Club and associated parks and playgrounds. Public transport is just a short walk away on Reid Avenue. Local shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. Schools in the area include East Torrens School, East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, St Joseph's Catholic School, Norwood Morialta High and Trinity Gardens Primary. All of this and only 10 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
Please Note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.