Spectacular Family Home with an Outdoor Entertaining Oasis!
Immerse yourself in laid-back living with this gorgeous family entertainer set on a large 823spm (approximate) block.
Providing multiple living areas, with the heart of the home featuring a substantial open plan living and dining area boasting tranquil views of the impressive outdoor entertaining area and in-ground pool.
A unique aspect of this home that creates significant appeal includes a well-appointed detached unit that can be utilised as a fourth bedroom, granny flat or teenage retreat.
Additionally offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever popular Anstey Hill Recreation Park.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom complete with walk in robe and updated ensuite
- Two generous size bedrooms both complete with built in robes
- Substantial light filled living and dining area featuring a built-in bar and access to the outdoor pool area
- Tasmanian oak kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and Omega dishwasher
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Stylish, updated main bathroom with freestanding bath
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Detached unit/granny flat/teenagers retreat complete with a spacious living area, air conditioning, separate bedroom and bathroom
- Salt water, concrete swimming pool
- Large deck surrounding the pool
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area complete with two ceiling fans
- Carport to accommodate three vehicles
- Gas hot water system
- NBN installed
- Solar electrical system
- Recently painted throughout
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to Modbury Hospital, St Agnes Shopping Centre, public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn and a variety of local parks. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including St Agnes Primary, Tea Tree Gully Primary and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.