Not All Treasure Is Buried!
From the moment you see it, you will want to call this circa 1924 gem yours!
Situated on a generous 731sqm (approximate) block on a quiet tree-lined street in popular Prospect this sandstone bungalow has been immaculately extended and maintained. Stunning sought after character features include fireplaces, high ceilings with ornate plasterwork, timber fretwork, polished pine floorboards, picture rails, sash windows and leadlight glass. A picturesque street appeal with an abundance of delightful rose bushes and fruit trees provides a charming ambience.
Inspection is a must!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe
- Large bedroom 2
- Good sized bedroom 3/study
- Formal lounge with ornate Jetmaster cast iron gas log fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Open plan family/meals area with Daiken split system air conditioner, heater and Italian porcelain tiles
- Modern country kitchen with gas cooktop, Puratap and island bench with built-in wine rack
- Kitchen extension and whole house electrical rewiring completed in 2000
- Heritage-style bathroom
- Valuable powder room providing second toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan, cafe blinds and BBQ area
- Double length garage with roller door
- Single carport
- Irrigated cottage gardens with lemon, lime and orange trees
- Rear yard with garden shed
- 5kw solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Alarm system for security
- Connected to the NBN
Ideally located close to Sefton Plaza and North Park Shopping Centre. Nearby to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and shops and Palace Nova Cinema. In close proximity to a number of quality public and private schools. Easy access to excellent transport options. All of this and just 5kms (approximately) to the vibrant North Adelaide river precinct, and only 8kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.