Fantastic Family Living or Ideal Investment!
Discover the best in low maintenance living without sacrificing on contemporary style. Set on a low maintenance allotment, this Torrens Titled home offers a single storey layout that is cosy and inviting. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite, all bedrooms have built-in robes for added convenience. The central main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
The open-plan kitchen, living and dining area offers direct access to the fenced, low maintenance rear yard which presents a blank canvas to create your own outdoor oasis to entertain and enjoy.
Whether you’re looking for an ideal family home with secure garden or a potential investment property, it’s all here. This rare find in a quiet location within close proximity to all amenities is nestled amongst other quality homes and has a fantastic street presence.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both complete with built-in robes
- Light-filled open plan kitchen, dining and family room with split system air-conditioner and low maintenance floating floorboards
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample cupboard and bench space, pantry and breakfast bar
- Laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
- Rainwater tank
- Low maintenance front and rear yard with good sized grass area for kids and pets to play
- Currently leased until 24th August 2023. Rent is currently $350.00 per week and will be increased to $360.00 per week from 27th August 2022.
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD or 25 minutes (approximately) to the Barossa Valley via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.