Chic Inner-City Living!
Low maintenance inner-city living awaits for the new owner or astute investor. Located in a quiet precinct that is so close to great pubs, restaurants, shops and the tram, it is a truly fabulous location.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes, master bedroom with study nook
- Light filled open plan living and dining area with polished wooden floor
- Modern, stylish kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Generous ground level space, for a home office or gym with split system air conditioner & TV
- Garage that will accommodate two cars with automatic roller door and direct internal access
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate European laundry
- Valuable second w/closet for your convenience
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rental Appraisal of $450,00 - $470,00 per week
- Community fee: $66pq
- CT: 6019/413
- Council: City of Adelaide
- Built: 2002
Perfectly positioned close to all the shopping that Adelaide CBD offers including the Central Markets and Rundle Mall. Within walking distance to the surrounding Adelaide Parklands and the North terrace University precinct also conveniently nearby to the sensational Adelaide Oval riverbank precinct.
For further information, please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).