Stone Fronted Stunner
Be the envy of your friends with this stunning and recently renovated stone fronted home! Combining beautiful modern fixtures with traditional features, the home offers a luxurious ambience and will appeal to professionals and young families who want to enjoy this city fringe lifestyle.
Perfectly positioned on a peaceful street in the prestigious suburb of Broadview on a large 708sqm (approximate) allotment, this home delivers all of the benefits of a city fringe location whilst also providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with gas fire heater and split system air conditioner
- Stunning kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, 800mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, Ceasar stone benchtops and ample cupboard space
- Exquisite bathroom with large shower and separate toilet
- Updated laundry with an abundance of storage
- Lobby with built-in cupboards
- Security system
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Rear verandah overlooks expansive, manicured yard
- Paved patio ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Securely fenced rear yard
- Storage area
- Rainwater tank
- Garage with automatic roller door and mechanics pit
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Excellent sporting and recreational facilities are all nearby including the brilliant Broadview Oval. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Easy drive to Northpark Shopping Centre, vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity! Inspect Today!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.