Location, Location! Park, City and Hills Views From Your Backyard!
This blank canvas double brick home is a worthy investment with opportunities to make it your own and add value with a simple cosmetic face-lift. Set on a huge 981sqm (approximately) block with an 18m (approximate) frontage and a 55.4m (approximate) depth.
Conveniently located just a short stroll away from the beautiful TK Shutter Reserve with its wonderful greenery and excellent recreation facilities with rear access gate for convenient access.
This home provides an outstanding opportunity for buyers who have been seeking a home on a traditional sized allotment in this in demand near City location or astute investors looking to capitalise on the growing area.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and colonial style windows
- Spacious tranquil and light filled lounge room with colonial style windows with retro gas heater and wall air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ceiling fan
- Dining area adjacent family room
- Large family room with wall air conditioner
- Roller shutters on rear and side windows
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet
- Private laundry with access to rear yard
- Pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Expansive rear yard with garden shed
- Single carport
Admirably located just 6 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to exceptional public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Marden and Greenacres Shopping Centres are both just a short drive away for your convenience. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St. Monicas and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.