Please Contact Agent Direct To Schedule A Private Viewing – Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Located in the popular Montrose Park Estate in Paralowie, this 2012 built home will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Situated on a maintainable 355sqm (approximate) allotment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large open plan lounge and dining with plenty of natural light
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout
- Low maintenance, fully fenced yard with shed
- Double garage with remote roller doors, internal access and drive through access
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
Located nearby to parks and recreational facilities. In close proximity to local shopping options, early learning centres, schools and public transport options, this home represents exceptional value
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).