When Only The Best Will Do
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the popular suburb of Hillcrest. Custom designed and built by Sterling Homes in 2015, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area. Set on a 401sqm (approximate) low maintenance ground, this home is sure to impress the whole family!
Features that make this home special:
- Generously sized bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite with 'his and hers' vanity
- Good sized bedroom 2, 3 and 4 with Roman blinds; bedroom 2 and 4 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious open plan family/meals area with retractable ceiling fan, downlights and an abundance of natural lighting
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, 900mm oven and walk-in pantry
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning throughout
- Large alfresco area
- Fully fenced, established yard with low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and additional roller door for rear access
- Large plank, scratch resistant floors to living areas
- Plantation shutters, panel blinds and Sofitel shade
- Tinted windows to kitchen and dining
- NBN connected
Positioned in a quiet street with wide roads and ideally located close to several parks and play grounds including Roy Amer Reserve. An easy bike ride will take you to Linear Park and various bike tracks. Only a short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Greenacres Shopping Centre. Close to public transport options and quality public and private schools. All of this and only 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.