A Fantastic Home to Call Your Own or Fruitful Investment!
Discover the very best in low maintenance living without sacrificing on comfort or style with this impressive family home located in Evanston South.
With a layout that has been designed to make the most of the space on offer this abode features three bedrooms and two bathrooms along with generous living zones and an outdoor area for all to enjoy.
Gathering with loved ones has been made easy and comfortable thanks to the open-plan kitchen, dining and living room with an effortless transition to outdoor living where you could entertain for hours on the alfresco. The stylish kitchen is centred around an island plus there’s a suite of quality appliances including gas cooktop and a dishwasher.
Whether you are looking for your first home, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities or searching for a quality investment property, then this stylish and low maintenance home could be the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good proportions and complete with built-in robes
- Light-filled, open plan kitchen, dining and living room with split system air-conditioning
- Modern galley style kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher, good sized pantry and breakfast bar
- Sleek main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet and linen storage for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Alfresco under the main roof, perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Low maintenance backyard with good sized grass area for kids and pets to play
- Single garage with automatic roller door and both internal and external access
This home is located just moments from the Gawler Green Shopping Centre and only a short distance from quality public and private schools including Trinity College Gawler and Gawler & District College B – 12. A variety of pubs, cafes and specialty stores are within a short drive in the neighbouring town of Gawler and many parks and reserves are in close proximity. Public transport options and access to main roads will have you in the CBD within 45 (approximate) minutes. All this and just a 25 minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.