Room to Live and Play!
Offering year round entertaining, this well maintained 3 bedroom home offers the new owner an abundance of space with internal and external living areas. Set on a large 716sqm (approximate) block with a wide 21.2m (approximate) frontage, situated in the leafy suburb of Redwood Park.
This wonderful property offers the space a family needs paired perfectly with low-maintenance living so you can spend your weekends doing what you love.
The layout is inviting and functional including a formal lounge and dining room with a bonus casual meals area. There is a delightful timber kitchen for those who love to cook, complete with stainless steel appliances and ample storage. When friends drop by, you can host under the expansive outdoor entertaining area while the kids run free in the backyard.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Lounge and dining area with ceiling fan and split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a Westinghouse dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate laundry with external access for convenience
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof
- Two garden sheds
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Side gate for additional off-street parking for your boat or caravan
- 2KW solar electrical system with 8 panels
Perfectly positioned only a short stroll to delightful walking paths running alongside the beautiful Eva Reserve, and only minutes away from Fairview Park Shopping Centre, a variety of sought after schools, parks and city via the O-Bahn. In close proximity to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Inspection is a must!
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.