Large Family Home On One Of Modbury’s Best Streets!
This large double-brick home stands proud along one of Modbury’s most prestigious streets on a generous 708sqm block. Quality features and finishes are on show throughout this impressive property from the manicured gardens and delightful front porch to the generous living spaces and beautifully presented chef’s kitchen.
Anyone with a passion for food will adore the sweeping benchtops and corner pantry, plus a dishwasher, an induction cooktop and gorgeous shaker-style cabinetry. From here, you can overlook the family room and meals area or move through to the light-filled living room.
Boasting a central main bathroom, study nook and four bedrooms including the master with a walk-in robe and an additional built-in robe. A single garage, with drive-through access, adds convenience while the long list of features includes a Daiken ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with full zoning, an expansive pergola and a paved courtyard.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with feature bay window, walk-in robe, built-in robe, spilt-system air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 and 3 complete with ceiling fans, bedroom 2 complete with built-in robe and bedroom 3 with walk-in robe
- Additional 4th bedroom or option to use as study, craft room or nursery
- Modern kitchen complete with dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Family and meals area adjacent kitchen
- Light-filled living room upon entry with bay window, spilt-system air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Study nook
- Contemporary main bathroom with separate bath + shower
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry with storage and access to exterior
- Daiken ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with full zoning
- Paved courtyard
- Extensive pergola with beautiful greenery surrounds
- Single car garage with automatic roller door and drive through access
- Garden shed
Perfectly positioned close by to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.