Conveniently located at the City end of this very popular suburb, over the road from a reserve and surrounded by very neat properties, this well maintained 3 bedroom home is sure to appeal to multiple buyers.
Currently tenanted at $580 per fortnight until 13/07/2019 options are to purchase as a ready made investment in an area showing strong historical growth and excellent rental yields or alternatively purchase as a great home to live in once the tenancy expires and enjoy all the benefits of the area.
Equally and excitingly with the property being situated on 656m2 (approximately) and with a 21.33m (approximately) frontage, the size and dimensions of the land will definitely appeal to those seeking to create maximum value by fully exploring development opportunities (Subject to Council Consents).
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Casual dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat kitchen with freestanding gas cooker and ample bench and cupboard space
- Functional bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
-Front roller shutters
- Double length carport with gate
- Large garage/workshop
- Shaded areas in the rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Ample off-street parking with dual driveway
- Access to rear yard on both sides of the home
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD less than 12kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.