Family Home on Generous Corner Allotment!
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your forever family home, this charming abode is a must-see. The layout is bright and spacious with the potential for you to move in straight away and enjoy or make some cosmetic upgrades and add instant value; the choice is all yours. Alternatively, explore the development and subdivision potential on offer (Subject to Council Consent) and take advantage of a rare corner allotment with a further 32m (approximate) frontage on Beaverdale Avenue.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus multiple living spaces to ensure a room for every occasion. You can gather with friends in the internal lounge with air-conditioning or take in views over the backyard from the enclosed sunroom. There is also a quality timber kitchen for the home chef, complete with a dishwasher and easy access to the dining area.
Features that make this home special:
- Rare and generous 655sqm (approximate) of corner allotment
- Built in 1969
- Light filled bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and bedroom 2 offering a split system air conditioner
- Spacious lounge complete with split system air conditioner and heater
- Dining adjacent kitchen with built-in cupboards
- Timber kitchen featuring breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry
- Fully fenced yard with 2x garden sheds
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- 20x solar panels
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
Please Note: The Vendor advises that no council approval or consent was not obtained for the enclosure of the rear sunroom/family area.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.