The Ultimate Family Home Ready for You to Enjoy!
This picture-perfect property has been much-loved and beautifully maintained by the current owners meaning you can simply move in and make yourself at home. There is room for the entire family to spread out with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a selection of living spaces that flow freely to the outdoor entertaining area.
A large and light-filled lounge and dining room offer views over the front yard while the open-plan kitchen, meals and family zone will be a favourite for gathering with guests. The sparkling kitchen is a cook’s dream with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar.
Three bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the three-way main bathroom while the master enjoys a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Imagine spending endless hours of fun this summer with guests in the shade of the covered patio as you admire the secure and beautifully maintained backyard. Outdoor roller blinds ensure year-round comfort and there’s also a double garage with drive-through access. This stunning home is set in a quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, sporting clubs and parks.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, electric roller shutters and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Large, natural light filled lounge with the added feature of electric roller shutters
- Formal dining area
- Valuable second open plan family/meals area opening effortlessly to the garden
- Sparkling kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Central main three way bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Double garage with drive through access and automatic roller doors
- Spacious paved, undercover entertaining area with quality roller blinds for year round enjoyment
- Secure, beautifully maintained garden
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.