A Prime Opportunity Awaits!
Boasting a low-maintenance lifestyle with extra yard space, paired perfectly with contemporary comforts, this vacant property will appeal to first-time buyers, downsizers, couples and the savvy investor.
The layout stretches over two levels with two bedrooms and a bathroom located upstairs and the main bedroom, with an ensuite and walk-in robe, set on the main floor. The heart of the floorplan is the open-plan and light-filled kitchen with gas cooking and lots of storage. The living space flows out to the courtyard, ready for summertime entertaining, while a separate lounge offers flexibility and space for the whole family to spread out and relax.
This comfortable, stylish and spacious home is perfectly situated with local supermarkets and parks all within easy reach, as well as a host of schools and close by to the popular Munno Para Shopping City.
Upper level comprising of:
- Bedroom 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes and bedroom 2 with split-system air-conditioning
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Additional study nook, perfect for your very own home office
- Linen storage
Lower level comprising of:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Light-filled, open plan living and dining room with split system air-conditioner
- Separate, spacious lounge room set at the front of the home
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cook-top, ample cupboard and bench space and breakfast bar
- Additional 3rd toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with storage and access to exterior
- Sizeable private courtyard with a good amount of grass for the kids to play
- Double secure garage with internal access to rear yard
Note: All grassed areas for illustrative purposes only.
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.