Spacious Family Home with Huge Future Potential!
The sky’s the limit for 26 Vista Avenue whether you choose to rent it out, renovate or redevelop (Subject to Council Consent). This family home is set on a generous 720sqm (approximate) allotment with a large 18.29m (approximate) frontage and a prime location with easy links to schools, parks and shopping.
Gorgeous original details are on show throughout the interior where you will also find three bedrooms, one bathroom and multiple light-filled living areas. There is a central kitchen and an open meals area along with an air-conditioned and heated lounge room, a rumpus and a family room with a bar.
An enclosed verandah extends the all year round living space even further or you can move outside to the multiple covered verandahs with views over the fenced backyard. The spa promises endless hours of relaxation plus there’s also a garden shed, a rainwater tank, a single carport and a 6x4.10m detached workshop.
Features that make this home special:
- Three spacious bedrooms complete, bedroom 3 with built-in robe and desk
- Light filled lounge room with heating and cooling
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Family room featuring ceiling fan and bar, perfect for entertaining
- Additional rumpus room of good size, making this a perfect kids retreat
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with storage
- Enclosed verandah with tiles underfoot featuring spa bath
- Outdoor decked verandah and paved area
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Single carport with roller door
- Expansive rear yard
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Currently tenanted until January 2022
Location is the key with a variety of facilities within reach, St Paul’s College is just down the road and Dry Creek Wetlands around the corner! In close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just a short 25 minute (approximate) drive to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).