Move In Today! Picture Perfect Entertainer Ideal for the Young Family or Home Handyman!
What a place to call home! Lovingly cared for and meticulously updated by the current owners, this property is sure to impress. Whether you're enjoying the company of family and friends in the palatial decked pergola area, watching the kids and pets play in the backyard or admiring the immaculate cypress pine floorboards on entry, the home oozes character and charm.
Step inside to be greeted with a serene colour palette paired with light-filled living spaces and a gorgeous kitchen finished with on-trend fixtures and features.
Providing three spacious bedrooms, two featuring built-in robes and all with ceiling fans and easy access to the bathroom. You can entertain in style under the huge covered deck complete with a built-in kitchen BBQ area and quality zip track blinds for year round comfort. The outbuildings include a large shed/workshop ready for the DIY enthusiast, as well as a garden shed for added storage and a cubby house for the kids to enjoy. An attached garage with drive through access completes the layout to this beautiful move-in ready abode.
Set on a large 740sqm (approximate) block, you are conveniently located close to a variety of amenities including schools, shops and parks.
Features that make this home special:
- Three spacious bedrooms all complete with ceiling fans, bedrooms 1 and 3 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge with ceiling fan, combustion fire and built-in cupboard
- Mitsubishi ducted reverse cycle 10KW (installed November 2019)
- Spacious dine-in kitchen with ceiling fan and ample bench and cupboard space
- Stylish bathroom with bath/shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry (updated October 2021) with direct access to rear yard
- Huge outdoor entertaining area with merbau decking (installed September 2020)
- Quality outdoor kitchen built June 2021
- Zip track external deck blinds installed November 2020
- Large rear yard with lawn area, perfect for the kids and pets to run free
- Cubby house
- Garden/tool shed
- Large shed/workshop (6.2m x 9.2m) in rear yard
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access to rear yard
- Gas connected to house & instantaneous hot water service (installed November 2018)
Conveniently located a short drive from Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as St Martin’s Primary, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road or Main North Road.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.