A must-see Family Home in a Fantastic Location!
Treat yourself to the comfort and convenience you’ve been longing for with this spectacular residence promising idyllic living for the modern family. The sprawling floor plan offers great flexibility with multiple gathering spaces and the choice of four good-sized bedrooms – a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Be greeted by a welcoming entrance that sets the tone as you enter, leading you directly into the spacious lounge room with a perfect natural flow to the open-plan family, kitchen and dining area. A neutral colour palette flows throughout and the home chef will adore the kitchen fully equipped with sweeping benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances.
The generous proportions continue into the bedrooms including the master suite with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with great natural light. All bedrooms are a great size and the main bathroom features warm neutral tones. Outside offers substantial space to entertain with a large pitched roof pergola and is surrounded by a large manicured rear yard, making this a wonderful space for evenings spent with family and friends.
This magnificent residence is perfectly nestled in a quiet location on a 450sqm (approximate) allotment and presents a special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-time family home!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with ceiling fan, large walk-in robe and spacious ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 complete with built-in robe and bedroom 3 complete with ceiling fan
- Valuable 4th bedroom or option to use as nursery/home office/study
- Timeless kitchen with dishwasher, Bosch stainless steel oven and warming drawer, plus stainless steel gas cooktop, large pantry and complete with an abundance of cupboard and bench space featuring a breakfast bar
- Light-filled open-plan kitchen, living and meals area with easy-care tiles underfoot
- Separate lounge room, where you escape and relax with a book in hand
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Solar system with 44c p/kw feed-in tariff
- Alarm system
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, a perfect space to gather with friends and family
- Low-maintenance rear yard with plenty of space for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Double width garage with automatic roller doors and direct access into the rear via door or additional roller door
- Automatic roller shutters on the front windows
- Established front garden with large driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 12.7km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.