Modern Family Living
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this contemporary residence nestled on a quiet street within the popular suburb of Enfield. Your new abode is enveloped by manicured, low maintenance gardens that set the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
The practical layout offers three good-sized bedrooms and a spacious, open plan family and dining area to ensure plenty of space for a growing family. A timeless kitchen, with gas cooking and a dishwasher, is sure to impress any home cook and provides the perfect space to prepare delicious meals. Socialising and unwinding are made easy once you step outside, offering an impressive pitched roof entertaining area and complete with manicured and low-maintenance gardens.
Adding to the practicality of the floor plan is a separate lounge and sitting room that boasts vaulted ceilings, amplifying the sense of space, plus a separate laundry and centrally located main bathroom for convenience.
A stylish, spacious, and comfortable offering, this will certainly tick the boxes for families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master bedroom boasting a ceiling fan, a walk-in robe and renovated ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size and both with built-in robe and ceiling fans
- Bright open plan kitchen, dining and living area with downlights throughout and external sliding door access
- Stylish recently renovated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry, island bench with waterfall stone benchtop and breakfast bar
- Valuable separate lounge and sitting rooms with high vaulted ceilings and complete with built-in shelves
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet and linen storage
- Valuable separate laundry with both bench and cupboard space + external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Expansive pitched roof entertaining area complete with ceiling fans, providing the perfect space to host guests all year round
- Low-maintenance gardens wrap around the house
- Double garage with electric roller doors, internal access and glass sliding doors to the backyard
- Alarm system
- 15kW solar system with 16x panels
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities with Northpark Shopping Centres and Sefton Plaza close by for all your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport options are in abundance.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.