Ready to Add Your Own Style
This 1970 built brick home has a generous allotment of 760sqm (approximate) and a frontage of 22.9m (approximate), offering the new owners a multitude of options. Commandingly positioned, this blank canvas home is a worthy investment with opportunities to make it your own and add value with a simple cosmetic face-lift or explore redevelopment options (Subject to Council Consent). Equally the land size may appeal to those seeking a fantastic location to build their dream home (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe and air conditioning
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Light filled open plan family/meals area adjacent to kitchen
- Spacious formal lounge/dining with heating
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar and sky light
- Practical bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and access to backyard
- Extensive enclosed verandah with natural lighting
- Large work shop with power
- Fully fenced rear yard with established gardens and rain water tank
- Secure open carport with drive through access to rear yard
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 12kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.