Once In a Lifetime Opportunity!
An opportunity to create your dreams! On offer is a very neat and tidy 3 bedroom home that has had neutral upgrades throughout its years and is looking for its next buyer to enjoy.
Built in 1975 on a 1009sqm (approximate) allotment, this well presented home is packed full of features and is sure to impress a multitude of astute buyers. Whether you’re a first home buyer looking to secure space to grow, investor wanting to rent out and reap the benefits of this unique opportunity or a trade person looking to utilise the drive through access and fully lined large shed for all your activities/storage needs, there’s something for everyone!
The home features an updated kitchen and separate dining, complemented by a good sized light filled lounge room. All three bedrooms include built-in robes as well as ceiling fans. Be the envy of your friends and family as you host gatherings with the large outdoor pergola, perfect for entertaining. A home that doesn’t compromise on outdoor space, you’ll also enjoy the large open grassed area. A unique feature on offer unlike many, includes the large lined shed with power and is the ideal structure for any games room/retreat.
Located in the heart of Surrey Downs, a suburb full of growth and redevelopment, there’s no science as to why it’s become a sought after pocket in the North East. Adjacent to Golden Grove and Wynn Vale, you’ll enjoy the same qualities of convenient transportation such as the O’Bahn, local shopping centres and quality primary and high schools that are within walking distances.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Brand new carpet to bedroom 3
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Freestanding gas heater
- Recently replaced hot water service
- Large light filled living room with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Separate dining room adjacent modern kitchen
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry room with external access
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- 1,009sqm (approximate) of flat land
- Fully lined shed with power
- Veggie patch
- Fruit trees
- 2x 5000L rainwater tanks with pump (for garden use only)
- Secure drive through access via front gates to rear of yard
- No easements
- Position and potential!
Located close to a variety of early learning centres, kindergartens and local schools including St. Francis Xavier, Surrey Downs Primary, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. Public transport options are also close by. All this and only a few minutes' drive to all of the cafes, shopping and entertainment options that Fairview Green, The Grove Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza have to offer.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.