A Golden Opportunity in a Fast Appreciating Suburb!
This neat, solid brick home built in 1965, set on a block of 600sqm (approximately) offers endless possibilities including; a great renovators project, perfect for first home buyers, a fantastic addition to a rental portfolio and development opportunity which is also a very attractive option (all subject to council consent).
A valuable addition has been made to the property offering a fifth bedroom with a shower and toilet and two entrances which offers privacy.
The front and back gardens are immaculately cared for with many established plants.
The property offers two driveways which are secured by two double wooden gates on both entrances.
Features that make this home special:
- Five bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 with ceilings fans and built-in robes
- Bedroom 5/retreat with ensuite and two external entrances
- Family/rumpus room with beautiful parquetry floors and built in bookcase
- Lounge/dining with solid pine floorboards, gas heater and reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Lovely, neat kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, freestanding cooker and solid pine floorboards
- Walk-in pantry
- Separate laundry
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Large windows surround the home offering plenty of natural light and sunshine and offering views of the beautiful gardens
- Undercover verandah with roll down cafe blinds for intimate gatherings and protection from the sun and rain
- Two garden sheds
- Two rainwater tanks
- Undercover car parking for one car with internal access from the rear
- Car accommodation for up to 6 cars off road
- NBN connection
- Security doors and security screens to most windows
- Bosch hot water system
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the O-Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away.
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.