Family Home on a Large Allotment With Endless Potential!
Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic property situated on a generous 728sqm (approximate) block with a 22m (approximate) frontage. This exceptional dwelling provides ample space for the entire family to live and play. Providing multiple year round entertaining options with a perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the manicured rear yard. Well maintained and boasting plenty of extra space, this home would respond well to an extension.
This home is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio. Equally the size and dimensions of the land may well suit those buyers who have been looking for a site to subdivide and develop in the future (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large light filled open plan family/dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioner and combustion heater
- Modern, stylish kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout and reverse cycle split system air conditioner in lounge
- Slate flooring to kitchen and dining area
- Expansive verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Large, fully fenced rear yard with garden shed, animal hutch / free standing Bali hut and free standing shade sail
- Single garage with access to rear yard and additional room for storage
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and Fairview Green Shopping Centre all close by and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is envied by most.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).