This fabulous family home situated on a 353sqm (approximate) block in the highly sought after suburb of Holden Hill is sure to impress with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the external entertaining area.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled open plan family and meals area
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, ample bench and cupboard space, and breakfast bar
- Large formal lounge room
- Clean and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large alfresco area, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance rear yard perfectly designed for year-round entertaining and enjoyment
- Garage under main roof with direct internal entry and automatic roller door
Ideally located in the popular high growth area of Holden Hill close to local parks and playgrounds, schools and public transport options, with shopping options including the recently upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza also nearby. All this and less than 12km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
You do not want to miss this opportunity!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.