This charming home is set on a traditional size corner allotment of 646sqm (approximately) opposite Shannon Reserve. This is a 'blank canvas' home that boasts a highly desirable location and offers the new owner a multitude of opportunities including renovate and make it your own, invest and reap the rewards or re-develop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with dressing table and built-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large lounge with electric heater
- Original combined kitchen and meals area
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Expansive pergola
- Generous sized rear yard
- Single garage with tilt door and direct external access
Nestled in the heart of the ever in demand suburb of Banksia Park and within walking distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and kindergarten as well as overlooking the Tea Tree Gully Sporting complex. With Fairview Green Shopping Centre just around the corner and the Tea Tree Gully golf course just a few minutes' drive away, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).