Welcome to Your Modern and Chic Home in Broadview (Adjacent Collinswood)!
Welcome to your dream home in the popular city fringe suburb of Broadview. Crafted with care by Serenity Homes in 2018, this exquisite property offers an unparalleled living experience that seamlessly blends modern luxury with comfort.
Step inside to discover three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, ensuring ample space for your family or guests. With two inviting living areas, this home provides the perfect space to relax, entertain, and create cherished memories. The high ceilings add an airy feel, elevating the overall ambience of the home.
The heart of the home lies in the chic kitchen featuring stunning stone benchtops and an array of features. Whether you're a culinary enthusiast or simply love hosting gatherings, this well-appointed kitchen provides the perfect backdrop for your culinary needs.
Quality and neutral finishes throughout the home create an inviting and harmonious atmosphere, allowing you to personalise the space to suit your unique style and preferences.
Step outside to an alfresco entertaining area, overlooking the manicured backyard, providing the ideal setting for outdoor gatherings and leisurely moments.
Enjoy living in this sought-after city fringe location, offering the best of urban convenience and suburban charm. Explore the nearby amenities, schools, parks, and trendy cafes that enrich the vibrant community.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and on-trend tapware and fixtures
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size and offering built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room boasting ample natural light, on-trend flooring and bulk-head ceiling
- Stylish modern kitchen featuring dishwasher, beautiful stone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel Smeg oven, an abundance of storage space including a walk-in pantry, glass splashback, skylight and water plumbed to fridge alcove
- Separate living area with built-in tv unit
- Chic main bathroom with bathtub, wall-hung vanity, shower and toilet complete with on-trend tapware and fixtures
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with duct in garage
- Tiled alfresco with downlights and ceiling fan
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with manicured lawn and garden beds
- Tiled single garage with ducted heating and cooling, panel lift door and internal access
- Manicured front garden with exposed aggerate concrete driveway
Other features to further entice:
- Solar system with 20 panels
- Security system
- Electric front gate with intercom
- Double-glazed windows
- Plantation shutters to front windows
- Irrigation to front and rear gardens
- LED downlights
- Abundant of storage
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre. Close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best public and private schools. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Surinder Singh on 0488 555 119 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.