Stylish & Easy Living. Move In & Enjoy!
A high quality & fastidiously maintained property, designed to accommodate discerning buyers with absolute ease!
Freestanding & a Torrens Titled, landscaped 370sqm (approximate) allotment, it features a generous floorplan with 2 good-sized living areas (or optional fourth bedroom). Outside is an entertainers dream with a substantial all weather pergola which overlooks the beautiful landscaped rear garden. Ideally suited to families and first home buyers looking to get into the market in this hot city fringe suburb, investors looking to add to their current portfolio and downsizers already living in the area looking for a low maintenance opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Designated study room
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with gas heater
- Handy second lounge room/ optional fourth bedroom with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Immaculate main bathroom + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Stunning all weather pergola with ceiling fan
- Light filled side courtyard
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Store room under main roof with external access
- Single garage under main roof with automatic panel-lift door and direct internal entry
- NBN connected
- Roller shutters
Immaculately maintained and presented, move right in, not a dollar to spend!
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Main North Rd or Regency Road.
For further information, please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).