Explore the Potential
Calling all First Home Buyers, Downsizers and Investors!
Both location and affordability are offered in this 2 bedroom solid brick Torrens Titled home, conveniently set just 10kms (approximately) from the CBD and 7km (approximately) from Semaphore Beach. With its well-proportioned rooms, a secure garage in rear yard and plenty of space for off-street parking, whether you're starting out or slowing down this could well be your new home. Equally this property will certainly appeal to investors, who will see the potential to secure quality tenants.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, 2 x built-in cupboards and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with skylight
- Formal lounge room with gas heater
- Spacious kitchen with skylight and ample bench and cupboard space
- Living/dining area with built-in cupboard, wall air conditioner, gas wall furnace and ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Separate laundry with valuable second shower
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Front verandah
- Spacious and secure rear yard
- Single garage with roller door and pit
- Alarm system
- Garden shed
Unique opportunity - adjacent home (246A Hanson Road, Mansfield Park) is also listed for sale giving you the option to acquire both properties, offering an admirable 19.8m (approximate) combined frontage on a combined 804sqm (approximate) block.
Superbly located only 10kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Arndale Shopping Centre and Churchill Centre has to offer. Regency Park Golf Course, The Parks Recreation and Sports Centre and a variety of local parks are all nearby. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Woodville Gardens School and St Patrick's School.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704, Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).