Character, Charm and Modern Convenience on Wilpena Avenue!
We couldn't keep this a secret much longer! Exclusive look at this extraordinary property that is more than a house, this is a home with real personality that is sure to delight even the most discerning buyer. Every inch of this remarkable residence has been meticulously renovated and expertly executed to create a truly unique abode and enhance the traditional beauty!
Step inside to discover the style this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom character home has to offer. Flaunting traditional features such as open fireplaces and soaring 3.3m ceilings that enhance the sense of space as well as ornate ceiling roses and bi-fold doors that open out to your entertainer’s haven and indoor spa.
For the avid chef, a gorgeous Hampton-style kitchen awaits with quality appliances and an abundance of storage. When it’s time to relax, there is a commodious lounge and dining area as well as a mezzanine ready for quiet solitude.
Whether you love to entertain or you simply want to spend your weekends lazing poolside, this is the perfect property for you. You don’t need to wait for summer to enjoy your inground pool as it comes complete with gas and solar heating.
This really goes beyond the average family home and is sure to exceed expectations!
Ground Floor Comprising Of:
- Grand master suite offering an open fire place creating a cosy ambience and a ceiling fan for those warmer nights. Completing this room is a modern ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiling and a walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are of a substantial size each complete with a traditional open fire place and built-in robes, bedroom 2 offers a ceiling fan
- Opulent family kitchen exuding style and charm complete with modern day essentials such as a large 900mm gas cooktop and a dishwasher, there is ample cupboard and bench space including a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and a servery window to the outdoor entertaining area
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with a ceiling fan, offering seamless flow to the entertaining area
- Light filled lounge area with split system air conditioner
- Contemporary main bathroom offering luxe floor to ceiling tiling and quality fittings and fixtures
- Separate laundry complete with ample storage, external access and a double built-in trough
- Bonus extra room in loft above laundry with power and water access via loft ladder, providing additional choice for its use
- Undercover entertaining area with pitched ceilings and a step-up into a spa room
- Solar/gas heated in ground swimming pool complete with a waterfall providing unsurpassed tranquillity
- Large garage with space for 4 vehicles and a sauna inside
- Triple length carport
- Wrap around verandah
Upper level comprising of:
- Mezzanine living area boasting a pitched ceiling, a ceiling fan and large windows providing ample natural light
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 5KW Solar electrical system
- Privacy, security and lifestyle are in abundance with a large fence around the home including an automatic front gate
An inspection is really the only way to appreciate the full package on offer!
Admirably located just a short walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Adelaide Oval and the fabulous Riverbank Precinct is just a 10-minute commute (approximately) away. Various shopping centres are just a short drive away for your convenience including the Walkerville Precinct with cafes galore. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St Monica's Parish School, Wilderness School and Prince Alfred College are all close by.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences