Contemporary Living on a Corner Block!
Situated on a generous corner block of 569sqm (approximately) in the sought after suburb of Modbury, this contemporary residence built in 1965 has been meticulously maintained by the owners and presents as fantastic value and a superb opportunity to the meticulous buyer or savvy investor.
24 Vinall Road, Modbury exhibits outstanding curb appeal, offering views and is surrounded with established shrubs, small trees and lush green lawn.
To install ducted evaporative to the home, the vendors had the passage ceiling lowered to accommodate the industrial size ducted breeze air.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge and dining area with ceiling fan and gas heater
- A stately sized kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, NEC microwave, Westinghouse fridge, water filtrations and new oven/cooktop which has never been used
- Main bathroom with separate bath and toilet, separate spacious shower room and separate powder room with linen closet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space including a Robinhood 7200 ironing centre, LG washing machine direct drive 7kg and Simpson dryer 6kg
- Blinds and curtains to all rooms
- Light switches all upgraded
- Large windows are a great feature of this home for natural light and sunshine
Exterior features are:
- The roof was restored in 2014
- New fencing
- Double garage with automatic remote, internal access and 15 amp plug
- Carport for a third car
- Upgraded switchboard
- Outdoor awnings, fly screens, security doors and security windows all 3 years old
- Undercover entertaining area with an extended paved courtyard housing a clothesline
- New gas pipes
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).