Move In Today! Picture Perfect Entertainer in a Great Location!
This updated and well-presented family home is proudly positioned on a generous 724sqm (approximate) allotment and boasts a formal lounge and an external rumpus room that could be used as a valuable additional bedroom, living room or teenage retreat.
Additionally providing quality timber floorboards throughout, three spacious bedrooms, an updated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and an undercover entertaining area overlooking the large rear yard, your children and pets are sure to enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Good sized bedrooms all complete with mirrored built in robes
- Spacious, light filled lounge with feature gas space heater
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and ample cupboard space
- Formal dining room with air conditioner
- Modern central main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Impressive external rumpus room
- Attractive timber flooring throughout
- Large garden shed adjoining the rumpus room
- Spacious undercover, paved entertaining area
- Large, fully landscaped, secure rear yard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Solar electrical system
- New curtains and blinds throughout the house
- New oven with double glass
- New extractor in kitchen.
- New Water heater (December 2021)
- Floors resurfaced
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks, public transport options and Tea Tree Gully Golf course. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park High, Gleeson College and The Heights.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.