Opportunity Awaits on Wide Frontage!
Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic property with endless potential! Set on a generous 669sqm (approximate) allotment with 20.7m frontage (approximate), the new owner has a multitude of options: renovate and add value, restore and rent out, live in and update at your own leisure, or potential for development with multiple dwellings (all subject to planning consents).
The flexible floor plan boasts three bedrooms, one bathroom plus the convenience of a spacious laundry with external access. Quality timber floors and ducted air-conditioning flow throughout the light filled family room, all bedrooms and generous kitchen/dining area.
Features that make this home special:
- Frontage of 20.7m, depth of 33.5m (all approximate)
- Generous main bedroom with wall to wall built-in robe
- Well-proportioned bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled family room adjoining the kitchen/dining, complete with ceiling fan
- Original eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and air-conditioning unit
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with external access and linen storage to the hallway
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Undercover verandah and expansive low-maintenance rear yard
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Single carport with gate providing direct access to backyard
- Spacious driveway for additional off street parking
- Currently tenanted until 30th September 2022 at $295 per week
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD less than 15kms (approximately) away.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.