Prestige on Poltawa
This perfectly presented 1940's built stone fronted home is situated in one of the premier locations of the inner North and represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a quality home that provides everything you could dream of to both live, grow and play.
Set on significant land holding of 1,047m2 (approx.) it comprises 4 generous bedrooms, formal lounge and dining room together with a spectacular open plan extension. Absolutely immaculate throughout the owners of this home have created an entertainers delight with perfect natural flow from the light filled internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area, which overlooks the large rear yard and leads to the enviable detached games/rumpus room.
When location counts, you can't get much better than this. Over the road from the picturesque Broadview Oval leisure precinct and in a street surrounded by other quality homes, it offers easy access to playgrounds, a dog park, multiple sporting facilities and local clubs including football, cricket, tennis and lawn bowls.
Offering so much more than we can possibly show, inspection of this one is a must!!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with dual showerheads and spa bath
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge room with fireplace, ornate ceiling and picture windows
- Formal dining room
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Large, open plan family and meals area
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate good sized laundry
- 2x ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning systems throughout
- Ample internal storage
- High ceilings throughout
- Security system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- NBN connected
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area with slide track blinds
- Detached games/rumpus room with built-in bar, split system air conditioner + workshop with roller doors
- Established front and rear yard with irrigation system
- 4 vehicle carport with automatic roller door
Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School it is also within close proximity to some of Adelaide best Private Schools. Only a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Walkerville Shopping Complex and cosmopolitan Prospect Road have to offer. All of this and only 6kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
Will this be your new address?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.