Character-Filled Home with Unlimited Future Potential
This charming 1968 built family home is nestled within a sought-after pocket of Windsor Gardens and has a flexible layout that can be adapted to suit your needs. The sky’s the limit when it comes to this property’s enormous potential whether you’re looking for space to work from home or a self-contained rumpus to accommodate guests.
The main residence offers four bedrooms and one bathroom along with a study. Those who appreciate character will adore the timber floors, high ceilings, ornate fireplace and decorated cornices plus there’s a good-size kitchen and meals area and a light-filled living and dining room.
The detached rumpus offers a 5th bedroom/office, a bathroom and a convenient kitchenette. This bonus space is the ideal base for your home business or you could comfortably accommodate guests. Those with teenagers or young adult children living at home will surely appreciate the option to utilise this area.
Your new home is set on a desirable corner lot with a good-size yard, a single carport, a shed and plenty of room to host guests.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 offering a built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 2 complete with a built-in robe and bedroom 3 with a ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 with cupboard storage
- External study with access via verandah
- Spacious living with ornate fireplace and ceiling fan
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen and meals area with ceiling fan and featuring ample cupboard and bench space
- Well-kept main bathroom offering a bath and separate shower
- Functional laundry with outdoor access and valuable 3rd toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the main residence
- Detached rumpus room with split system air conditioning, 5th bedroom or office, convenient kitchenette and bathroom with shower
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established backyard with garden shed
- Single carport
- Sufficient storage throughout
- High ceilings
- 21x solar panels
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
The rear fence of the home is NOT located on the true boundary of the property. The true boundary of the property extends approximately 4 meters further from the current rear fence of the property.
The land located between the current fence and the fence of northern neighbouring home is registered as an easement as per certificate of title of the home, specifically described as “Easement, subject to free and unrestricted right(s) of way over the land marked A”. This easement is currently utilised as side access to the neighbouring property at 26 Heather Avenue, Windsor Gardens.
Certificate of Title can be provided upon request to further clarify this
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.