When Only The Best Will Do
OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED
Nestled within a quiet and family-friendly pocket of Craigmore is this much-loved and beautifully maintained 2007 built home. Investors, first-time buyers and growing families will be drawn to this sought-after location while the low maintenance appeal of this property is sure to delight a wide range of eager buyers.
Once you step inside you will notice the layout is light filled with the living areas embracing the natural ambience as they flow through to the outdoor entertaining area. There is a separate lounge room to the front of the home plus an open plan living and dining that incorporates a spacious kitchen with ample bench space, stainless steel appliances and a raised breakfast bar for the avid cook.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with a walk-in robe, a bay window and an ensuite. Ceiling fans have been installed in all the bedrooms and there are built-in robes to bedrooms two and three. The property is complete with a double carport, small shed and a 450sqm (approximate) block adorned with easy-care gardens which are just a few of the extra features on offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with large bay window, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both offering built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled separate lounge with split system air conditioner
- Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Practical kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space, pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Well-kept laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Large verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rainwater tank and garden shed
- Double carport with automatic roller door
Located in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks and schools including; Hope Christian College, Craigmore Kindergarten, Playford Primary School and Adelaide North Special School. Additionally only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information, please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).