Endless Opportunity Awaits on this Large Block
Developers, investors and renovators – are you still looking? Set in the heart of Modbury in the highly sought after Residential Growth Policy Area 11, this property sits on a large 686sqm (approximate) allotment of land with a wide 18m (approximate) frontage. This worthy investment gives those seeking a fantastic location the opportunity to build their dream home or embark upon their new project and explore redevelopment options (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fan
- Spacious, light filled lounge with split system air-conditioning
- Polished floorboards to lounge room and bedrooms
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room with servery access from the kitchen
- Tidy main bathroom with shower and through access to laundry
- Separate spacious laundry
- Secure, low maintenance front yard with artificial grass
- Huge, fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Large carport with drive through access to garage
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private school are only a short distance away. All this and less than 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.