Rare Opportunity in a Fabulous Location!
Situated in the Walkerville Council less than 6kms to the CBD.
This imposing solid brick family home boasts a flexible floorplan with ample space for the whole family. Featuring an abundance of natural light with timber flooring throughout.
Providing 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, dual living areas, expansive rear yard and ample off-road parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Situated on a large 904sqm (approximate) block with a 18m (approximate) frontage and a 50m (approximate) depth, in the sought after suburb of Vale Park.
Surrounded by other quality homes, this well maintained property is ideal for buyers looking to get into this tightly held suburb.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedroom 1 and 4
- Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan, built-in robe and desk
- Convenient second bathroom/ensuite neighbouring bedroom 1 and 2
- Formal lounge room with gas heater
- Large family room
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, servery to family room and ample bench and cupboard space
- Formal dining room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Spacious separate laundry
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Expansive front and rear yard
- Two rainwater tanks
- Single garage under main roof with a high set roller door and drive through access to additional garage in rear yard
- Solar electrical system
Admirably located just a short walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Various shopping centres are just a short drive away for your convenience including the Walkerville Precinct with cafes galore. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St Monica's Parish School, Wilderness School and Prince Alfred College are all close by.
Do not hesitate for this one.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.