Contemporary Luxury Family Home
Privately and securely located behind a pillared fence with remote controlled gate lies this fantastic 2009 built home. With its stylish modern exterior and fresh contemporary interior, it is a home that will appeal to busy families seeking generous living space in a great City fringe location.
Providing 4 double bedrooms, living room, premium kitchen and North facing light filled open plan family room, all on a low maintenance fully landscaped 839sqm (approximately) block. Boasting an extensive list of features including beautiful porcelain tiles, 2.7m ceilings, security system and video intercom entry, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, expansive Alfresco entertaining area and a double garage under main roof.
Within 6km’s (approx.) of the CBD and having easy access to some of the states best Private and Public schools, offering multiple transport options and being within minutes drive to the Prospect Road cafes and the City Riverbank and Adelaide Oval entertainment precincts this is a home that is sure to impress.
Features that make this home special;
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite with double vanity
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled, open plan family room with bi-fold doors leading out to the outdoor entertaining area
- High quality kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench and breakfast bar, 900mm oven, gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry and ample cupboard space
- Light filled dining area with French doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area
- Formal living area with French doors
- Immaculate three-way main bathroom with separate toilet
- Large separate laundry with ample storage space
- 600mm porcelain tiles throughout the living area with plush carpet to the bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning throughout
- Video intercom entry and security alarm system
- Alfresco area under main roof with ceiling fan perfect for outdoor entertaining plus built-in BBQ and cooking area
- Landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system, vegetable garden beds and playground!
- Large garage/workshop with power
- 9,500lt rainwater tank plumbed to irrigation system and toilets
- Double garage with direct internal entry and automatic panel-lift door under main roof
- Drive through access via roller door in garage
- Fully fenced front yard with remote controlled gates
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
- Short drive to some of the states best private schools including St Andrews Primary School, Wilderness School, St Peters College, Prince Alfred College & Blackfriars Priory School.
Easy walk to a full range of leisure facilities at the beautiful Broadview Oval including tennis, lawn bowls, cricket and football, dog park, playground and BMX track. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).