Renovated Family Home in the Heart of Oakden!
Set on a prized 511sqm (approximate) corner allotment, you will enjoy comfortable, spacious and stylish living with plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax.
A striking entry draws you into the home where you will find an open-plan lounge and formal dining room with direct access through to the large kitchen, family room, meals area and rumpus. Ample natural light and on-trend flooring enhance the sense of space, while the eager cook will appreciate the walk-in corner pantry, granite benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances.
Boasting four bedrooms and two beautifully renovated bathrooms along with a flexible space off the entry that would suit a study or could be converted into a fifth bedroom or nursery. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and stunning on-trend ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles.
Outside you will enjoy beautiful gardens and entertaining friends and family under the impressive curved pergola.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and fully renovated ensuite with frameless shower
- Good sized bedroom 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Valuable 5th bedroom or option to use as study/home office/nursery
- Expansive light filled open plan family/meals area with wall mounted gas heater
- Large kitchen with stunning granite benchtops, ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Valuable formal dining and second lounge room
- Renovated main bathroom with tiles to ceilings, large bath tub and frameless shower screen
- Separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry with built-in linen cupboard
- Roller shutters to front two windows
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with expansive curved pergola and ceiling fan
- Irrigated front and rear gardens
- Security alarm system
- 10 panel solar system
- Double garage with automatic roller door and large driveway for additional cars
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Harry Wierda Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.