ALL OPEN INSPECTIONS CANCELLED
Family Sized Living. Great location.
Wow. What a find! This large, impressively maintained and well equipped home will capture the attention of those buyers who have been seeking a bigger than average property. With up to 5 bedrooms all under the main roof, this will excite those large or extended/multi-generational families who have been patiently waiting for the right home to finally come onto the market.
Beautifully presented throughout, it offers a large light filled lounge, fully updated family bathroom and well equipped kitchen. The ground floor provides 3 good sized bedrooms, while upstairs is a second bathroom and 2 additional bedrooms or a master bedroom with separate parents retreat.
Externally there is detached rumpus room and huge undercover entertaining spaces. A picture perfect backyard includes a lawn area, 3 x garden sheds, various fruit trees and a rainwater tank.
Perfectly positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by other quality homes. Set on a large 634sqm (approximate) block and boasting a wide 16.76m (approximate) frontage. Within walking distance to a reserve that includes a playground and dog park for the family to enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 with ceiling fans, bedrooms 4 and 5 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 5 could be used as a second living area/retreat and includes split system air conditioner
- Study on upper level
- Light filled and spacious open plan living/dining area with split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, double sink and dishwasher
- Stylish updated main bathroom with separate bath and shower, boasting floor to ceiling tiling
- Convenient separate toilet
- Second bathroom services the upper level
- Updated laundry
- Roller shutters
- 5KW solar electrical system with 11 panels
- Instant gas hot water system
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Detached shed/rumpus room
- Large, secure rear yard boasting established fruit trees, garden sheds, rainwater tank and lawn area for the kids and pets to play
- Double carport with drive through access to additional carport to store a third vehicle
- 634sqm block (approximate)
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Pooraka Primary School and St Pauls College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Mawson Lakes Shops and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).