Comfortable Family Living in Sought-After Location
This double-brick family home is set on the high side of the street and stands proud on a prized corner allotment in St Agnes. A selection of contemporary updates makes this a move-in ready abode while a wide range of buyers will also appreciate the opportunity to add further value throughout.
On-trend flooring runs underfoot in the open-plan lounge and meals area with direct access to the central and spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances. A rumpus room is set at the rear of the floorplan and can be accessed via the covered verandah overlooking the backyard.
An external laundry and an attached lock-up carport add functionality plus there are roller shutters to the front windows, a detached shed/garage and an additional detached 7.5m x 5.3m shed. Your new home is set on a large yet low maintenance 680sqm (approximate) block with side access.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 offering a ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with ceiling fans and bedroom 3 also has a built-in robe
- 4th bedroom or eternal rumpus room
- Spacious lounge with ceiling fan
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Quality timber kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- External laundry
- Ducted air conditioning and ducted gas heating
- Expansive verandah
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rainwater tank and large shed
- Carport with roller door
- Shed/garage with side street access via roller door
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including St Agnes Primary School and Ardtornish Primary School. Just a few minutes' to Antsey Hill Recreation Park. Located nearby to St Agnes Shopping Centre, and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
Please Note: The solar panels situated on the North facing side of the roof is not in working condition and is no longer connected.
Edited grass photos are also for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.