This 2013 built, immaculately presented 4 bedroom home compromises quality finishes and modern elegance throughout, sitting on an easy care 370sqm (approximate) block. You are greeted by a coffered entryway and high ceilings which gives the home a great sense of light and space. The living area is open and bright which flows to the rear courtyard, ideal for entertaining with family and friends. Featuring stone bench tops in the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry, quality carpets and contemporary tiling throughout the living areas making this property a must have.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe fitted with an array of drawers and shelves and glistening ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in robes
- Beautiful open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, 700mm curved glass range hood, dishwasher, mirrored splashback, waterfall island bench also featuring mirrored splashback at rear of the bench and plenty of cabinets all of which are all soft close
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate shower featuring chrome shelving and oversized bath + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and access to rear yard
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Private, secure and low maintenance rear courtyard
- Garden shed and Rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door with internal and external access
Located only walking distance from Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre, public transport including the City via The O'Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, local parks, Modbury Hospital and a variety of public and private schools.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).